Frank practiced law for nearly 40 years and mediated cases of all kinds for more than 25 years. He brings this extensive experience to workplace conflict resolution. Frank completed training programs in Advanced Mediation and Arbitration practices.
Frank received his B.A. from Stanford University and his J.D. from Boston University School of Law. He has served on and worked with numerous non-profit Boards. He also served as an adjunct faculty member at the University of New Hampshire School of Law.
Throughout my professional career I have always appreciated the opportunities to advise and counsel my clients. As a trial lawyer, I advocated for my clients and , as a mediator, I worked to help parties settle their disputes. Assisting people to resolve workplace conflicts brings me back to what I enjoy most- counseling and advising people through conflicts that may be creating an unhealthy work environment.
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1977
- Stanford University, Stanford, California
- B.A. - 1974 with Honors in English Literature
- St. Paul’s School
Professional Associations and Membership
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Retired Member
- Merrimack County Bar Association, Past President
- New Hampshire Personnel Commission
- New Hampshire Judicial Council
- New Hampshire Healthcare Task Force
Pro Bono Activities
- Board Member and President, United Way of Merrimack County
- Board Member and President, Concord Conservation Trust, now Five Rivers Conservation Trust
- Member, Concord Planning Board
- Chairman, Board of Trustees, YMCA Camp Belknap in Tuftonboro, New Hampshire