Greg Eaton brings years of experience as a trial lawyer and mediator to his work helping clients manage conflicts in the worklace.Greg has worked as a mediator in Vermont and New Hampshire for over 20 years and has the skills and insight needed to help people resolve all types of disputes. Clients appreciate the judgment and empathy Greg brings to his work. Greg is committed to supporting clients in a process where they take control of conflicts and actively work to manage them through open and honest communication.
In my 26 years as a trial lawyer I developed a strong ability to empathize and communicate with different types of people and personalities. In my work as a mediator, I strive to create an atmosphere of respectful communication so parties can resolve conflict. I enjoy using the skills I have developed over the years to help people deal with workplace conflicts and develop sustaining relationships going forward.
- J.D., Vermont Law School, 1990-1993
- B.A., Boston College, 1983-1987
- Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer
- Aten Clayton & Eaton
- Downs Rachlin Martin
- Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers
- Best Lawyers of America - Lawyer of the Year for Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants
- Martindale-Hubbell AV (Preeminent) Rating